Friday, January 9, 2009

Texas Crazy Weather!!!!!!

The weather has been like being on a roller coaster lately. One day it is in the 70s or 80s and the next it is in the 30s and 40s. Don't take me wrong I really like roller coasters. But this weather is messing with my allergies and sinuses. Hopefully it doesn't cause me or Joey to get sick. On the bright side there has been a few nice days to spend some time outside doing things like playing tennis or just being outside!!! That is just how Texas weather is. OH Well!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I hate allergies!! but that would be nice to play some sweet tennis in january!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the cult of blogging, hehe. I have no suggestions for you, mine has a boring template and we too have nothing to write about, but glad you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you blog!! I much rather keep in touch through blogging vs facebook! You and your hubby are so cute together. Its funny I always assumed you would find a cowboy and fall in love with him....living in Texas and all, and now look, it is the opposite for you and I found my cowboy...funny how that works! I am wanting to email you, but wow, I am lucky to stay on here longer than 10 min with out my kids fighting! I want to know everything that you have been up to in the last....10 + years :)

    ReplyDelete