Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's




Joey and I (Pics of us are very rare!!!)
Me, Jeni, Mary and Danielle















Tristan, Zephraim, and Zerrin in their New Year hats!!!




This new year's eve we went over to our friends, Chris and Mary's and celebrated with them and a gew other friends! Much Better that last year. We spent it at home alone and I think we even fell asleep before midnight!!! We had lots of fun playing Guitar Hero, Rock Band and some games on the WII!! It was really funny to watch my little brother Kelli play Rock Band, because he is always saying that he hates that game. We ate pizza and had chips and cheese dip, we also had lots of yumy treats. It was great to see and play with my two cute nephews Tristan and Zephraim. It was also fun to watch my neice Meadow sing a couple songs on rockband. Kelli was also a good sport in letting Meadow and Klover climb all over him like he was a jungle gym. It was also fun to play with Chris and Mary's little boy Zerrin. All the little boys got to hang out!!! At midnight we had some Welchs Sparling White Grape Jucie. It was really good and bubbly. We had to do our noise making outside because of sleeping kids. It was a lot of fun until my feet got cold and then noticed that no one else in the neighborhood was outside. Joey and I didn't spend the night because Joey had to work the next morning.

1 comment:

  1. WOW - Those are the cutest babies I have ever seen. Oh, and the pic of you and Joe is pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete