Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crazy Week!!

This last week has been real crazy!!! It went like this:

Wednesday-My older brother came from Utah to visit. I haven't seen him in about a year!!! We picked him up from the airport in the morning and then went to my dad's house and hung out with both my brothers and my sister-in-law and my nephew until my dad and his wife got home from work. We had a lot of fun that day.

Thursday- I went to help Kelli and Danielle move into their new apartment. That was a long day for me I didn't get home until 9 o'clock. Joey had to work and had his bowling league that night so he couldn't help. Poor Kep it was his B-day and he was also helping move. Kelli works nights so he was sleeping while the rest of us moved everything to the apartment. Luck duck!!!

Friday-I tried to get a few things done at home while Joey was at work. Kep and I also played some Wii games. He is much better at the tank game than me. But I can beat him really bad at the look alike game!!! We went out to dinner for Kep's B-day to Salt Grass Steak House. I love the bread there!!!! It is really good!!!! The steak is also good. We had a lot of fun sitting around the table and chatting and making fun of each other.

Saturday-Joey's mom came up from Houston to visit. It was his nephew's 1st Birthday so she came up mainly for that. She also came to see all of her kids and gandkids!!! We had Zeph's b-day party and then hung out really late at his sister's house.

Sunday-We went to church and the had dinner with Joey's family at his sister's house. Lots of kids running around and lots of food and game playing. We actually stayed at her house till like 3 in the morning playing Rockband over the internet against other people. That was tons of fun!!! Kep flew back to Utah and Joey's mom went back to Houston.

Today we stayed at home and rested!! It was nice. I feel like I have been going nonstop since last Wednesday. It is really nice when family comes to visit. While family is here it can be a little overwhelming, but lots of fun!!! After they leave it is nice to know that your family loves you and wants to see you!!! I love it when I get to see any of my family or Joey's!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment