Monday, March 15, 2010

August til now

I started my new teaching job!! It has taken up a lot of my time and made me really busy. I feel like I just got to school, teach and then come home exhausted and go to bed and repeat the same thing the next day!! Weekends are spent me resting and catching up on things that need to be done. Here are some things that we have done in the past few months that are worth mentioning.

We went to a Dallas Cowboys preseason football game and the new stadium!! It was a lot of fun!

I had a low key birthday in October.

We had a great Thanksgiving with all the different family and eating in November

We had a fun Christmas Holiday with my family and Joe's family!!

New Years was a blast in Austin with Heath and Adge!!! Playing Super Mario Brothers WII!!

Valentines day was special!! Joey's little brother got married the day before!! Joey spent the week before in Fort Worth with his sister and brother before the wedding and surprised me with sending me flowers at work!! They were beautiful Tulips! I joined him on the Friday before the wedding!! It was a fun filled weekend!!

I think that is about all the major events that have happened in the last few months.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are super busy! I'm glad your job is going well...hope you are liking it. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's not let another 6 months or whatever pass before another update :) Glad we got to see you guys this weekend! Enjoy the rest of your break!

    ReplyDelete