Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

Our fourth started out a little boring. Joey had to work and I was just at home doing nothing. After Joey got off we went to his Dad's house to have some dinner. It was really good. We also sat and talked for a while about their trip to Europe. It was neat to hear about all the things to see. I would really like to go there someday. All of the history and old buildings is something that I would love to see and learn about. After we left Joey's Dad's, we had been invited by our friends Heath and Adrienne and Matt to go to Oklahoma and watch/set off fireworks. It was a lot of fun. I prefer to set off fireworks rather than to just go and watch a show. Our friends Davy, Spencer and Matt had bought quite a lot of fireworks. They had a good variety of different kinds. They had fountains, roman candles, small ones that spin on the ground, and the large ones that go really high in the air and look professional(can't remember the name of those)!!! They were nice enough to let Joey and I set off a few. I don't why but it is more exciting when I get to set it off myself. We had a little rain delay. They lit the big cakes in a little sprinkling rain. There was a ton of fireworks to set off, but not all of them were set off, so they will be ahead next year. We finally arrived home at 3 in the morning!! We both had a lot of fun. Thank you Heath and Adrienne for inviting us to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment