Saturday, June 6, 2009

Frustrated with New Hair Cut!

Well I haven't posted a picture of my new haircut because I kept forgetting and now I do not like it. I haven't figured out how to do it so that it looks good to me. I feel like it is to short and that some of the layers she cut are too short. Joey keeps telling me that it looks cute and that it will grow out!!! I love it when he tries to make me feel better about it!! Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Hopefully I will figure out how to fix my hair and make it look good, so that I can get a picture taken and post it.

2 comments:

  1. Come get my extra straightner! And it looks really cute silly. Sometimes we just see things differently with ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kira,
    I would like to see your new haircut. I am sure it is cute. I love you. Have a nice day.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete