Friday, May 29, 2009

New Hair Cut, Big Change!

Well I finally decided to get a hair cut. I didn't really go much longer than I normally do!! It has been about 8 or 9 months. I have had the same basic hair style for more than 10 years. I usually get a bob cut with layers just below my chin line. Then I let it grow out for a while till it gets long enough that it is bothering me or it just won't do anything and I am wearing a ponytail pretty much everyday. Well this time when I decided to get my hair cut I decided I wanted something different. I kept thinking what can I do differently besides my normal cut. So I decided to go with bangs. It was a big step with me because I haven't had bangs since I 14, I think. I didn't go for the side swept bangs, because I kind of got those last time and they were annoying!! What I decided to do was a big change and will take some time getting used to it. I feel like I look totally different. But you can be the judge of that. I am still trying to adjust on how to style it. Which there is always an adjustment period when you wait as long as I do to get a hair cut. I think a change is good and I needed something different. Picture will be soon to follow. I need to get Joey to take a picture. Hopefully I can get that done today. We will see though, sometimes I forget things!!!

1 comment: