Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blog Stalker

I have been informed that I am a blog stalker. I read everyone's blogs and then don't comment. I have a hard time commenting, because most of the time I do not know what to say!! Sometimes someone else has already said what I thought of to say. So then I just give up and don't do it. I am not going to promise anything, but I may try to comment once in a while!!!

So sorry to all of you that I read and do not comment on!!! I love reading eveyone's blog and like being up to dated with everyone!! I enjoy all the pictures and things that are going on. Most of the time it makes our little life seem boring!!! I love you all!! And thanks to the people that leave me comments!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kira, don't worry about it, alot of times I don't comment either for that very reason! HEY I just seen your countdown thingy on the side of you blog, saying you have been married for that long, what day did you get married on....me and my hubby got married June 16th 2001, I think that is just a few days before you....CRAZY HUH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still a blog stalker! Sheesh woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIra post pics of the Party!! K love ya bye!!

    ReplyDelete