Friday, March 6, 2009

Blogging!!!!

I have decided that I am really bad at blogging!!!! I read other peoples blogs and think I need to update mine but just never do. I sometimes feel like there is nothing really that important to write about or I just can't figure out what to write about. So it has been over a month since I have blogged and there are people that are bugging me about it.

There hasn't been much that has gone on in the last month!! I have been going and looking at houses with my friend Adrienne. They were thinking about buying a house new or used. It was lots of fun. I love to look at houses and get ideas and figure out what I want out of a house when Joey and I will be able to afford to buy one. Which won't be till I get a teaching job!!!! I also feel like I am more informed on how to buy a house and what things to watch out for.

I will try to be better at posting. There might be a time period of multiple posts, as I remember things or think of things that I want to write about or vent about!!! Please be patient with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment