Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Last Weekend

Last weekend we went down to Houston to visit Joey's mom, have me sign my teaching contract and move some of our stuff down there. We took Joey's nieces and nephew down with us to see his mom and also surprise her. She had asked us a few times if we were going to bring any of the kids. We took all four with us! She was surprised to see the girls but was really surprised to see Zeph. This was the longest he has been away from his mom. He is 18months old and is really attached to both of his parents. He did really great this weekend, only got fussy when he was hungry or tired. Don't we all get that way sometimes, I know I do!! We enjoyed spending that time with the kids. We will miss them a lot when we move to Houston. It won't be as far away as when we were in Idaho, but it won't be the 15 min drive we have now!! We left on Saturday and came back on Monday night after I signed my contract. Next Sunday I have to drive to Houston by myself and start my new job on Monday!! I am a little nervous, but I am confident I will do the best that I can!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new job, we will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck starting on Mon!! I am sure you will do great, but I can understand being nervous! So glad you are all done packing and moving, that is no fun!!

    ReplyDelete